Lubenow Companies Inc.: Valuing Experienced Talent for Truck Driving Jobs
Why Work for Us? Here Are Some Benefits You’ll Enjoy
Too often, truck drivers struggle for a fair shake. Not here – if you work for us, you’ll be able to enjoy perks like:
- Excellent Pay:
- CDL OTR: Up to $0.58/mile, paid based on practical miles.
- Non-CDL: Paid from minute 1. Paid meals, hotels and layovers.
- Paid Orientation: Even in the preliminary stages of the onboarding process, we pay you for your time – you value it, and so do we.
- Day-One Vacation Time: One week of paid vacation on the start date.
- Great Home Time: With many loads falling in the regional territory around Wisconsin, drivers can enjoy the consistent home time.
- Newer Equipment: Safer and more responsive equipment makes your job easier, which in turn helps our company and clients.
- 99% No-Touch Loads: Leave the loading/unloading to others the vast majority of the time. Your place is the cab, not the trailer.
- Bi-Weekly Pay w/ Direct Deposit: We offer generous pay deposited directly into your account on a bi-weekly basis – did we mention there are bonus opportunities?
- Medical Insurance: Get great benefits after 30 days of employment, including medical insurance with a 50/50 premium.
- Supplemental Insurance: Aflac Accident Advantage, off the job accident only insurance with 100% premium paid. Other Aflac insurance plans available including dental and vision.
Free uniforms, one-week of vacation time on the date of hire, six paid holidays per year on the date of hire – the list of benefits just goes on and on, like the open highway.
If you have a CDL and driving experience, we’d love to hear from you.
A Dignified Profession Where Workers Deserve Respect
For as long as it has existed, truck driving has always been a cornerstone of the American economy.
Truck driving jobs are more crucial to normal life than most people realize. Given that they power America’s preferred freight modality, truck drivers make sure shelves and storerooms stay stocked.
If you’re an experienced truck driver in Wisconsin, you’ve probably considered your options carefully. There are a lot of things to deliberate before you approach a prospective employer about getting behind the wheel for them. Money, benefits, and scheduling all matter.
But of all these elements, the central quality CDL jobs should offer is respect. If drivers are respected, it means they’ll be treated well in both work environment and compensation.
If you’re in or around the northeastern Wisconsin area, consider working for Lubenow Companies Inc. – one click on that Apply Now button, and you could be on your way to a thriving trucking career.
Our Mission: Professionalism Toward Clients & Employees Alike
CDL jobs are plentiful – the nation needs truckers badly, but not all carriers are created equal. Lubenow Companies Inc. is more than just a company that moves freight. We’re an organization that values professionalism and respect toward our clients as well as our drivers.
As an integral member of our organization, you’ll demonstrate our values to our clients. Our drivers are true professionals, arriving on time to destinations and showing our clients how much we respect their business.
You’ll know all about those values, first hand, because you’ll be enjoying them as well. We know how important CDL jobs are, and when we find experienced OTR truck drivers willing to go the extra mile (literally and figuratively), we make sure they know how they’re valued.
When workers are treated with respect, it’s better for the company, and the clients – an arrangement where everyone wins.
Apply for Lucrative Truck Driving Jobs Today
We’ve been in the freight business for over two decades and know a solid roster breeds a thriving company culture.
By being a trusted resource for our clients, we can offer Wisconsin’s drivers some great perks that make the job worthwhile and then some.
Home Time: Weekly/Daily
Pay: $13/hr + Safety Bonus