Are you tired of spending long nights at truck stops and wish you could enjoy more time at home? Do you wish you had a career that could grant you flexibility at both work and home? If you answered yes, Lubenow Transportation Services, LLC could be the place you’ve been looking for.
Green Bay, WI
Lubenow Transportation Services, LLC is looking for Expedite Sprinter Van Drivers. Potential overnights with a hotel stay & layover pay. The driver can expect to be paid by the hour, starting at $10.00. Driving experience is not required for sprinter van drivers, but the driver must be comfortable and able to operate the sprinter van in all different type of traffic conditions, making pick-ups and deliveries in and around major cities. Clean driving record, background, and drug screen required before starting. Please send us your qualifications or call us to set up an interview. Thanks!
- Drive sprinter van under 10,000 lbs.
- Gather appropriate paperwork for deliveries.
- Deliver product as per customer requirements (i.e. receiving or reception etc.), obtain signatures and complete all required paperwork.
- Return completed paperwork to the office.
- Address and resolve customer problems as appropriate. Inform supervisor of outstanding issues.
- Maintain cleanliness of vehicle and report any maintenance problems to supervisor.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must have a good driving record
- Must be able to obtain a DOT medical card
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no “major moving violations” (CDL not required but preferred)
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to navigate and read a map
- Excellent customer service skills and dealing with customers face-to-face
- Knowledge of safe work practices
- Demonstrate problem solving skills
- Ability to work without supervision; organize and manage time
- Must be a team player
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment in all types of weather
- Ability to drive throughout assigned route in all kinds of weather and road conditions
- Ability to work within tight time constraints in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Previous light truck experience
- Experience with hand truck /dolly and forklift type equipment
- Good verbal and written communication skills required – interpersonal skills a plus
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, push/pull, or balance weight for extended periods of time. The employee must frequently lift, move, and/or carry up to a maximum of 50 pounds by hand, or may use dolly type equipment to deliver product to customers. Employee will regularly drive a delivery truck, and must be able to enter and exit the truck throughout the day.
The work environment characteristics described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works near mechanical equipment, and drives throughout assigned route in all kinds of weather and road conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.