OTR CDL-A Semi Driver
Start at $.70/mile including Safety Bonus | Per Diem Option
Over The Road Semi Driver
- Earn $0.70/mile | Per Diem option
- $.68/mile + $.02/mile Safety Bonus
- Most drivers can expect 2500-3200 miles per week
- Most loads in Midwest, South, Southeast
- Newer equipment: Dry van freight only - no hazmat, flatbed or reefer
- OTR drivers take equipment home
- Paid Orientation: we pay you for your time
- Accessorial Pay: Stop off pay, Driver Detention Pay, and more!
- Inspection Bonus: Gift card bonus for good roadside inspections.
Why Work for Us?
- Day-One Vacation Time: One week of paid vacation on the start date
- Holiday Pay: Seven paid holidays per year on the date of hire
- Medical Insurance: Full-time drivers get great benefits after 30 days
- Supplemental Insurance: Off-the-job accident-only insurance, premium paid 100%
- Dental and Vision – single coverage, company-paid
- 401K Plan: Includes a generous company match
- DOT Physical Renewals: Paid during employment
- Complimentary jacket and work shirts
- 23 years of age or older
- Valid Class A CDL License
- Minimum 2 years of verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- Stable driving record
Are you in it for the Long-Haul? With pay starting at $0.68 per mile plus a $0.02 per mile safety bonus (per diem option available), you will be hauling in the income as you rack up big miles.
You will work in a strong family atmosphere, drive newer equipment, and get plenty of miles to keep you moving. You will be known by your name, not by a driver number. Most loads are in the Midwest, South, and Southeast areas.