Over The Road (OTR) SEMI DRIVER
OTR CDL – A | Earn $75K+ Annually!
Are you in it for the Long-Haul? With pay starting as high as $0.58 per mile, plus additional opportunities to increase your earnings, you will be hauling in the income as you rack up big miles. Did we mention, you will be hauling 99% no-touch freight?
Our OTR Semi Drivers earn up to $75K+ annually, plus great benefits.
You will work in a strong family atmosphere, drive newer equipment, and get plenty of miles to keep you moving. You will be known by your name, not by a driver number. Most loads are in the Midwest, South and Southeast areas.
- Excellent Pay: Starting at $0.56 per mile, paid based on practical miles.
- Safety Bonus: Qualified drivers receive a quarterly bonus of $0.02 per mile.
- Paid Orientation: Even in the preliminary stages of the onboarding process, we pay you for your time — you value it, and so do we.
- Excellent Accessorial Pay including Stop off pay, Driver Detention Pay, and more!
- Inspection Bonus: Gift card bonus provided for good roadside inspections.
- Paid Vacation: Earn-as-you-go, with one week of paid vacation available on your start date.
- Holiday Pay: Six paid holidays per year on the date of hire.
- Complimentary jacket and work shirts.
- Medical Insurance: Full-time employees get great benefits after 30 days of employment.*
- Supplemental Insurance: Off the job accident only insurance, premium paid 100%.*
- 401K Plan: Includes a generous company match.*
- DOT Physical Renewals: Paid during employment.
*Available the first of the month following 30 days of employment.
- Newer equipment
- Dry van freight only — 53’ (no hazmat, flatbed or reefer)
- 99% no touch loads
- Most loads in Midwest, South, Southeast
- OTR drivers take equipment home
- Class A CDL
- Minimum 2 years of verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- 23 years of age or older
- No OWI’s in the past 5 years (no more than 2 OWI’s during lifetime)
- No preventable vehicular accidents in the past 3 years
- Pass DOT Physical and pre-employment drug screen