Part-Time, On-Call | Opportunity for Bonus Pay
Explore the open road while driving a well-maintained company vehicle. You’ll rack up the earnings, benefits, and experience, while we handle the headaches (like fuel costs, maintenance, and insurance).
Say goodbye to the same ol’ same-ol’. You’ll work directly with our Dispatch team to communicate your availability and work on-call to cover loads, making each day a new adventure.
Most loads are in the Midwest, South and Southeast areas.
- Excellent Pay: Competitive hourly pay.
- Safety Bonus: Qualified drivers receive a quarterly bonus of $0.02 per mile.
- Paid Orientation: Even in the preliminary stages of the onboarding process, we pay you for your time — you value it, and so do we.
- Excellent Layover Pay: Solid Layover pay including meal reimbursement.
- Paid Vacation: Earn-as-you-go, available on your start date.
- Holiday Pay available
- Complimentary jacket and work shirts.
- Supplemental Insurance: Off the job accident only insurance, premium paid 100%.*
- 401K Plan: Includes a generous company match.*
- DOT Physical Renewals: Paid during employment.
*Available the first of the month following 30 days of employment.
- Newer equipment
- 99% no-touch loads
- Most loads in Midwest, South, Southeast
- High School Diploma or GED
- Good driving record
- Be able to obtain a DOT medical card
- Valid driver’s license with no “major moving violations”
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.